Saturday, June 1, 2013

Tom and Bob Love Karaoke






***

I'm hoping everyone had a fantastic Memorial Day!  I'm part of the Society for Creative Anachronism, and we have a crown list on that weekend every year (those who are in the SCA will understand that sentence).  This year was probably one of the best since the weather is also traditionally horrible on this time in Florida every year, as well.  Except this year.  Oh, yes, it was hot.  Oh, yes, it was sunny.  But the oppressive humidity, intermittent thundershowers, and generally unpleasant atmosphere was absent this time.  So a good time was had by all.

I love karaoke.  I'm not a great singer, but for a brief moment when I'm belting out Bon Jovi, Squirrel Nut Zippers, or Doug E. Fresh, the crowd gets into it, there's no better feeling!  I think Tom and Bob would agree.

Once again, I find amusement in the absurd.  Spiders, in a bar, complaining about the martinis, singing karaoke.  It might get weirder, but I don't see how!  Ok, I see how, but you won't get to see until later episodes!  

Enjoy. And as always, sweet dreams.

Carlos Diaz
June 1st, 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment