Thursday, September 19, 2013

Tom and Bob go to Australia









***

I know it's been a while since I put up a new Tom and Bob, but this is another favorite of mine.  It introduces two more characters to Tom and Bob's world; Jose` and Dundee.  Once again, I was tasked with finding appropriate pictures of a tarantula and a funnel web spider, and once again I had a few days of bad sleep dreaming of horny tarantulas and angry funnel web spiders...

I also spent a lot of time on Australian websites in an attempt to get Dundee's vernacular correct, because that's the level of dedication I have to deliver the finest in drunken arachnid humor.  

I spent last weekend in St. Augustine attending the Gentlemen of the Road concert featuring one of my favorite bands ever, Mumford and Sons!  


I was blown away by their talent!  It was sort of a dream come true to actually get the chance to so Mumford and Sons live.




Enjoy. And as always, sweet dreams.

Carlos Diaz
September 19th, 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment