Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Tom and Bob Are Bad Dates

 






***

I find it amusing that at some point they were charming JUST enough to get the female spiders to go out with them in the first place. I thought it would be neat to put musical notes in the dialog where they're singing karaoke songs, and it was more difficult that I imagined. I downloaded and installed the Musica font which had the notes, but I couldn't find the letters that made the notes. Luckily there was an example file with the font so I could copy-pasta the notes onto the dialog. That was a long way to go for a really boring story about copying and pasting a few wing dings. Thanks for listening!

The song Bob is singing is "Steal My Sunshine" by Len. 

Enjoy. And as always, sweet dreams.

Carlos Diaz
June 26, 2024












No comments:

Post a Comment