Saturday, May 18, 2024

Tom and Bob are Happy for Jose




 ***

UPDATE as of 6/9/2024
*******************************
Sooooo, it seems that the link to this episode was broken and nobody told me!! I found out while I was testing some of the episode links. Somehow, the permalink to this episode was not written correctly or accidentally changed by me, though I don't honestly remember it's always possible, and no one would be able to see it, just a cold message that the page is borked. Well, damn. That's aggravating. I'm sure I'm not the first content creator who's run into this sort of thing. It became equally aggravating when I changed the  permalink and saw that the links to this episode were globally changed in each other episode, and they STILL didn't work!! The issue only finally resolved itself when I manually reset the link to this episode in each page. I don't know, maybe Blogger should look at that or something. Anyway, for those of you who were disappointed in seeing an error message instead of spiders being awesome and stuff, it works now. Have a good one!
*******************************

I just can't even. Enjoy the referential humor!

As always, sweet dreams.

Carlos Diaz
5/18/2024


No comments:

Post a Comment