Saturday, July 27, 2013

Bob's Big Surprise: PART 1







***

Summer is almost over, and I couldn't be more excited!  This summer has been a challenging one for me, many things happened, as does in life, and yet I still manage to get out of bed every morning...barely.  However, the summer isn't over for my favorite arachnids.  I apologize that this episode took longer than anticipated to publish.  Certainly Bob has bigger problems than I do. 

One of the bright spots this summer was the movie Pacific Rim.  It's the Citizen Kane of giant robots fighting giant monsters movies!  Monsters come to Earth through a temporal rift at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean and start tearing shit up.  In order to combat these cyclopean creatures, humans build equally large robots piloted by humans to fight the monsters in vicious, and therefore awesome, giant claw to giant robotic fist fighting action!  I won't pretend that it is fine cinema, but it is what it is, a fun ride!


Enjoy. And as always, sweet dreams.

Carlos Diaz
July 27th, 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment